GeoSeer WebGIS - API Demo
This is a demo webGIS showing what you can do with the GeoSeer API. This webGIS provides a much more intuitive and powerful interface to the GeoSeer database.
- Search for any WMS
- Search spatially (excludes layers that don't declare an extent)
- Visualise layer extents
- Easily see the metadata for the layer
The GeoSeer API page covers the full set of features.
Restrictions (in this webGIS, but not the GeoSeer API
- This webGIS limits searches per session
- This webGIS doesn't support WFS, WMTS, or WCS (yet)
- It's not possible to interrogate the data in this webGIS
- No service searching in this webGIS
Note: This api-demo is shared among many users and does use the GeoSeer API rate limiters to stop abuse.
Find out more about the GeoSeer API here.
Nothing to show.
You haven't performed a search yet.
No layers added.
Perform a search and add layers from there.